An Introduction Into How to Build an Effective VOC Programme and How to Gain Tangible Business Benefits
Date: 12th September 2019
Time: 1- 5PM followed by drinks
Location: 12th Floor, 110 Southwark St, London, SE1 0SU
This free workshop will cover how to design, build and execute an effective voice of customer programme that deliver tangible ROI returns while driving behavioural improvements and understanding process failure.
Who should attend?
- Anybody looking to harness the power of effective customer feedback
- Anyone with responsibility for their Voice of the Customer strategy
- Business leaders who are looking to use customer insight to help drive performance improvements
- Ideal for managers, insight, quality and operational service leaders with a passion for delivering effective customer experience
What you will learn
- The value of collecting customer feedback – practical applications, success stories, ways it can be used
- How to set up an effective VOC programme
- Creating surveys – practical suggestions, things to avoid, improving response rates, avoiding survey fatigue
- Data/verbatim analytics – what’s available – how it drives value
How to use VOC insight to drive positive improvement:
- Once you have the data – what do you do with it to drive continuous improvement – Cost saving, route cause, CX improvement, NPS/CES/Sales uplift
- Using VOC to improve quality monitoring, coaching, performance management
- How to embed VOC into your culture – creating a self-correcting operation!
- The impact of VOC on KPI target setting
- How to transform your contact centre into a real time information hub using VOC
- How to secure investment – creating the business case
- How to set quantified success factors
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your VOC programme
If you want to find out more about Voice of the Customer, visit our website.